All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a clear and engagingly written book, declared Nature, recommended certainly to nspecialists, but also to developmental biologists. Its exploration of how single cells multiply and develop offers an accessible look at a difficult subject. Easy-to-understand descriptions of experimental studies offer fascinating insights into aging, cancer, regeneration, and evolution. 1993 edition.
- Author(s)Lewis Wolpert
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.