All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGary Fuller's entertaining guide uses geographic trivia questions as a springboard to learning about n-trivial aspects of our globe. He defines geography as the science of survival and challenges today's global generation to truly get to kw their world. A delight to read, this book is an essential antidote to our lack of geographical kwledge.
- Author BiographyGary Fuller taught at the University of Hawaii at Manoa for thirty-five years before broadening his scope to lecture aboard cruise ships. He was named a Teacher of the Year by the National Association for Geographic Education, captained a championship College Bowl team, and was a winning contestant on Jeopardy! His Trivia Lover's Guide to the World won the 2012 Book of the Year Silver Award from Foreword Reviews.
- Author(s)Gary Fuller
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectTrivia & Quiz Books
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note22, 4 black & white illustrations, 2 colour illustrations, 3 black & white halftones, 13 colour illustrations, 26 maps
- Weight363 g
- Width153 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.