All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.46
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the myriad ways in which war is culturally reassembled, appropriated, and commodified as it manifests itself in our culture and invades our public imagination and becomes an indelible part of our landscape through fashion, movies, graphic vels, television etc.
- Author BiographyAndrea Greenbaum, Ph.D., is a Professor of English at Barry University, USA, where she teaches classes in fiction writing, cultural studies, gender, the graphic novel, war, and screenwriting. She is the co-editor of Judaic Perspectives in Rhetoric and Composition Studies, author of Jews of South Florida, Emancipatory Movements in Composition: The Rhetoric of Possibility and Insurrections: Approaches to Resistance in Composition Studies. Recently, she was selected as a Fellow for the Sundance Screenwriter's Institute for her script, 36.
- Author(s)Andrea Greenbaum
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight259 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.