Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.51
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.34
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $23.74
About this product
- DescriptionSteven Carvelle is a journalist and a self-diagsed alcoholic. Lately his dreams have been taking a turn for the worse, and the violence that was once only in his mind has begun to manifest in the world around him. When a series of murders overflows into the lives of Steven, his girlfriend, Karen, and best friend Miles (a detective on the local police force), Steven is forced to dive further into his mind and the realm of self-awareness than ever before. Questioning t only society and religion, but even his own sanity, he must decide what is real, what is t, and how everything in his life has intertwined to lead him to w. Then he is required to make a decision. At its heart, a tale about what happens to these characters while these events unfold around them. Most of all its about understanding and coming to grips with who you are, and the frightful and dangerous consequences of thinking you are someone you are t.
- Author(s)William Aicher
- Date of Publication21/11/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationMadison
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight392 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.