All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe thought-provoking reflections on personality and growth add insight and discussability. -- The Bulletin of the Center for Children's Books Fourth grade scientists are t meant to be babysitters. The second book in the Nora Notebooks finds Nora Alpers in unfamiliar territory. Nora Alpers has just become a ten-year-old aunt. To prepare for the new arrival, Nora has been writing down baby-related facts in her special tebook, just like she does with her favorite subject: ants. She likes the idea that someone who studies the A-N-Tis also an A-U-N-T, even though she doesn t kw anything about taking care of babies. A new family member isn t the only thing stressing Nora out. At school, Nora has to write journals in the voice of a pioneer on the Oregon Trail and prepare for the annual science fair. Science is rmally Nora s best subject until Nora ends up being paired with science-hating, cat-obsessedEmma! How will Nora ever learn to be a good aunt if she s trying to survive the Oregon Trail and arguing against Emma s unscientific science-fair ideas? Readers will welcome the return of Nora who Publishers Weekly called delightful[ly] enterprising in a starred review.
- Author BiographyClaudia Mills is the author of over fifty books for young readers. She does not personally keep an ant farm, but she does have a cat, Snickers, with whom she curls up on her couch at home in Boulder, Colorado, drinking hot chocolate and writing. Visit her at claudiamillsauthor.com.
- Author(s)Claudia Mills,Katie Kath
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication12/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Nora Notebooks
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.