All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTim Pat Coogan covers the tortured history of Ireland from the beginning of the civil rights movement of the 1960s, through the long years of violence, up to the present attempts to find peace. His access to many of the principals gives this book a particular authority. Going beyond the slogans and headlines, Coogan provides a hard look at the deadly drama of a divided Ireland.
- Author BiographyTim Pat Coogan is one of the best known journalists and historians in Ireland. Former editor of the Irish Press, he is the author of Wherever Green is Worn and The IRA.
- Author(s)Tim Pat Coogan
- PublisherPalgrave MacMillan
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave MacMillan
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight839 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.