All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.44
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
About this product
- DescriptionLife sizzles for Highway Patroller Loni Wagner in a small Arizona desert town during the long summer nights. She sees it all - a plane wreck, freeway pileups, and dead bodies - as she investigates murders involving human smugglers, drug runners, and her old friend Carl. During the day, she faces high school enemies, a redneck sexist police chief who gives her unwanted jobs, and worries about her Native Indian grandparents - her grandmother is t well, and cattle rustling on their ranch is about to break them. Adding spicy flavors to this mix are two intriguing women who help her struggle to move on from the death of her lover.
- Author BiographySue Hardesty was born and raised on the Arizona desert. After college she moved to the Phoenix area and taught Communications. Retirement took her out of the desert heat as she moved to the beautiful Oregon Coast where she and her partner run their dogs on the beach every morning. And where she even takes time to write a little.
- Author(s)MS Sue a Hardesty
- PublisherTrp Cookbooks LLD
- Date of Publication11/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrp Cookbooks LLD
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.