All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $74.05Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.68Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe True Beauty Book is designed to bring perspective to the whole idea of beauty. The general public is bombarded daily with surface presentations of mass marketed beauty. The wise person has the choice to choose to turn away from the surface presentations and look to a more reliable locale: inside themselves. The book explores the different facets of inner beauty. It will be found through the practice of self acceptance, through balance and emotional well-being, through changes in our perception of beauty, (even long held perceptions), and through self-care. The goal is to understand that inner beauty is something that can be groomed as easily as outward beauty. In fact, when you make inner beauty a daily practice, one realises that you can only grow more beautiful (rather than less) with the passage of time. A writer once said, With more time on this magnificent planet can come wisdom, emotional maturity, spiritual growth... each stage of life offers us beautiful opportunities to experience our own inner and outer beauty. The book explores the many ways to groom inner beauty to ensure that the readers's is the truest beauty possible. Sharing one's beauty encourages others to do the same. Author Marion Williamson said, When you allow your own light to shine, you unconscious allow others to do the same. And that might be the best view on beauty - the type of beauty that just creates more and more of it in everyone else. Relationships are also part of true beauty, and when one cultivates one's inner beauty, you become capable of relationships that produce thing but positive emotions. The first chapter of the book starts with a saying of Mark Twain, Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind it doesn't matter. The chapters that follow explain the intricate balance of the above wise words. Age is a relentless ongoing process. One needs to take into consideration scientific development in the field of anti-ageing and regenerative medicine. On a personal level emotional well-being forms an integral ingredient in the holistic concept of beauty. Chapter six treats the topic of relationships. The importance of attitude and looking inward is discussed. The building of strong relationships starts with oneself. Chapter seven starts with psychological evolution and also touches on the awareness and self awareness and the intricate relationship with self acceptance. Chapter nine touches on a more philosophical view on the relationships. The late Dr Wayne Dyer is quoted, Real magic in relationships means an absence of judgement of others. The so-called njudgemental acceptance is once again stressed. Chapter ten offers an overview of nutrition and stresses the importance of balance in all things. The conclusion of chapter 10 is once more directed at both the outer as well as the inner beauty and concludes with one of Dr Wayne Dyer's advice, When you dance, your purpose is t to get to a certain place on the floor. It is to enjoying each step along the way.
- Author(s)Jacobus Stanton
- Date of Publication18/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight181 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.