All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
About this product
- DescriptionFamed educator, pastor, and abolitionist Asa Mahan wrote his classic book The True Believer as a response to the question: What are the true character, duties, and privileges of a child of God in this life? In it, Mahan addresses such topics as The confidence of the believer Attaining the fullness of joy The glory conferred from heaven The doctrine of perfection Receiving instruction from the Holy Spirit And much more Whether you are new to the faith or a longtime believer, Mahan's zeal and reasoned teaching on the Christian walk will build your faith and deepen your understanding of your relationship with God.
- Author(s)Asa Mahan
- PublisherWhitaker Distribution
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhitaker Distribution
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.