All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionIn spite of being dead for more than two hundred years, Benjamin Franklin remains an object of fascination for many history buffs. He was a diplomat, postmaster, political theorist, politician, scientist, satirist, musician, civic activist, and so much more. With his manifold accomplishments, it is nearly impossible to believe that still so little could be kwn about him. In The True Benjamin Franklin, Sydney George Fisher showcases a Benjamin Franklin t seen in other stories of the man's life. Following him from his time as a boy who wrote articles in Boston for his brother's paper to his years as a statesman, inventor, and diplomat, The True Benjamin Franklin tells the story in a wider scope than Franklin's own autobiography. From political intrigue with the British and French to his children out of wedlock, this is a comprehensive biography of one of the most fascinating politicians in American history. Skyhorse Publishing, along with our Arcade, Good Books, Sports Publishing, and Yucca imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of biographies, autobiographies, and memoirs. Our list includes biographies on well-kwn historical figures like Benjamin Franklin, Nelson Mandela, and Alexander Graham Bell, as well as villains from history, such as Heinrich Himmler, John Wayne Gacy, and O. J. Simpson. We have also published survivor stories of World War II, memoirs about overcoming adversity, first-hand tales of adventure, and much more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographySydney George Fisher was a Philadelphia lawyer and prolific historian of the American colonial and Revolutionary eras. He died in 1927.
- Author(s)Sydney George Fisher
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight314 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.