All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.00
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $116.22
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
About this product
- DescriptionThis exhortation to biblical womanhood will instruct and excite women about the unique opportunity they have to reflect Christ and make an impact for eternity by way of their God-given purpose.
- Author BiographySusan Hunt is a mother, grandmother, pastor's wife, author, and the former director of women's ministries for the Presbyterian Church in America. Hunt has written a number of books, including Spiritual Mothering.
- Author(s)Susan Hunt
- PublisherCrossway Books
- Date of Publication13/01/1997
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossway Books
- Weight291 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.