All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $25.79Trending at AU $26.18
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionIn The True You, development coach Emma Bell helps you set the foundation for personal and professional success by showing you how to discover your authentic self your best self the key to achieving true happiness, wellness, and confidence. Once you ve nailed that lesson, Bell shows how you re ready to take the next step building remarkable relationships and gives you the tools to succeed in that quest. You don t want to miss a word of this unique yet practical look at what it takes to find your real self and enriching relationships, both personal and professional. The True You could help you save your career, turn your personal life around, and catch the highest stars.
- Author BiographyEmma Bell, a former top-ranked employment lawyer, litigated over broken work relationships for nearly twenty years. Bell is now a successful facilitator and coach who enables business leaders to develop a personal system for building confidence and presence so that they can be remarkable in every interaction.
- Author(s)Emma J Bell
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication14/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Foreword byRamona Zabriskie
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.