CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $41.61Trending at AU $45.41
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.85
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.69
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $30.77
- AU $29.96Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $10.86Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $38.56
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's fast-paced networked ecomy, professionals must work harder than ever to maintain and improve their business skills and kwledge. But technical mastery of your discipline is t eugh, assert world-rewned professional advisors David H. Maister, Charles H. Green, and Robert M. Galford. The key to professional success, they argue, is the ability to earn the trust and confidence of clients. The creation of trust is what earns the right to influence clients; trust is also at the root of client satisfaction and loyalty. The workings of trust are even more critical in the new ecomy than in the old. Maister, Green, and Galford enrich our understanding of trust-yet they have also written a deeply practical book. Using their model of the Trust Equation, they dissect the rational and emotional components of trustworthiness. With precision and clarity, they detail five distinct steps you must take to create a trust-based relationship. Each step-engage, listen, frame, envision, and commit-is richly described in distinct chapters. The book is peppered with pragmatic top ten lists aimed at improving advisors' effectiveness that can be put to use instantly. This book will be welcomed by the inexperienced advisor and the most seasoned expert alike. The authors use anecdotes, experiences, and examples-successes and mistakes, their own and others'-to great effect. Though they use the professional services advisor/client paradigm throughout the book, their prescriptions have resonance for other trust-reliant situations-selling, customer relationship management, and internal staff functions like HR and information techlogy. The result is a tour de force-brilliant, penetrating, unique. It is essential listening for anyone who must advise, negotiate, or manage complex relationships with others.
- Author BiographyRobert M. Galford is a managing partner at the Center for Executive Development. Charles H. Green is president of Trusted Advisor Associates, which focuses on trust-based client and customer relationships. David H. Maister, a leading authority on the management of professional service firms, is the author of the bestselling Managing the Professional Service Firm and Practice What You Preach. Kent Cassella is an actor who divides his time between Vermont and New York. Television and film credits include all of the Law and Order franchise shows, FX's Rescue Me, Showtime's Brotherhood, and the Ben Affleck film The Town.
- Author(s)Charles H. Green,David H. Maister,Robert M. Galford
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication23/07/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight79 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Narrator(s)Kent Cassella
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time390
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.