All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow leaders from the best workplaces build trust in their organizations The Trustworthy Leader reveals the benefits organizations enjoy when trustworthy behavior is practiced consistently by their leaders. Drawing from examples from the Best Companies to Work For, Lyman, cofounder of Great Place to Work Institute, explains that being trustworthy means that leaders' behaviors are rooted in their commitment to the value of trust and t simply in an imitation of the practices of others. She identifies six elements that reflect a leader's trustworthiness: hor, inclusion, engaging followers, sharing information, developing others, and moving through uncertainty to pursue opportunities. * Features leaders from great companies such as REI, Wegman's, R.W. Baird, TDIndustries, and more * Based on more than 20 years of rigorous research into the value of trust in companies large and small and its link to financial and organizational performance * Published to coincide with the release of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For 2012 list This book offers a key to developing high levels of trust, a critical endeavor in an age when seemingly every day a story of a leader's lapse in ethical behavior makes headlines.
- Author BiographyAmy Lyman is cofounder of Great Place to Work Institute. She conducts research on Best Companies, linking the quality of workplace conduct with financial and non-financial benefits. She is a popular speaker and the author of many articles.
- Author(s)Amy Lyman,Hal Adler
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/01/2012
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Weight410 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.