All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.77Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.01
- AU $23.63Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.59
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $53.98
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $41.07
About this product
- DescriptionNo one is more passionate about rescuing hurt animals than Robin, except maybe her best friend Zo-Zo, who helps Robin run the family's animal shelter, The Wild Place. When the two of them discover that a neighbour's chicken farm is really a factory farm, they both want to stop it. Zo-Zo argues that radical action is required, but Robin is worried about getting into trouble with her dad, or even worse, the local sheriff. Is it ever okay to break the law to stand up for what you believe in? And if it is, how will she find the courage to do what's right, even when others think she's wrong?
- Author BiographyKaren Hood-Caddy is an avid nature lover and the author of five novels. Her first novel in The Wild Place Adventure Series, Howl, was nominated for the Canadian Library Association's Book of the Year for Children Award and the Violet Downey Book Award. She lives on Georgian Bay, Ontario.
- Author(s)Karen Hood-Caddy
- PublisherDundurn Group Ltd
- Date of Publication09/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintDundurn Group Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.