All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the Second Edition of the successful book, The Truth About Getting the Best From People, Martha Finney shares over 60 proven principles for achieving employee engagement one-hundred percent of the time. This new edition features more than 15 new truths including: managing virtual teams, building persuasive skills, tuning into your own unconscious biases, managing multiple generations, and identifying and cultivating individual high performers.
- Author BiographyMartha Finney is the creator of the Career Landscapes teambuilding workshop, and a management consultant specializing in helping companies identify and build passion-driven workplace cultures. She is also the author or coauthor of 18 books, including HR from the Heart: Inspiring Stories and Strategies for Building the People Side of Great Business, with Libby Sartain, former CHRO of Yahoo! and Southwest Airlines. Her clients and interviewees include executives from Intuit, the Central Intelligence Agency, Avery Dennison, The Gap, Inc., Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Caterpillar, Kenexa, and H-P. Martha's work has been featured in major newspapers, including the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and San Jose Mercury News, as well as in Time magazine and on CNN and NPR's Morning Edition. She is based in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- Author(s)Martha I. Finney
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication10/12/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFinancial TImes Prentice Hall
- Weight286 g
- Width141 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.