The Truth About Men: The Secret Side of the Opposite Sex by Ian K. Smith (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMen don't have glass heads. And there's a smart, successful mini-category of books to address this biological oversight - from The Rules to Think Like A Guy. Ian Smith's What Men Really Want is a great entry to that mini-category. It's rich with insight and information because it's written by a man to decode men for women. Smith's thoughtful, sometimes surprising principles include: The Subtle Art of Hooking Us (men really do want to be in committed relationships, even if they don't always show it); Beauty Matters (but beauty may t be exactly what you think it is); Beware of Titles (why you shouldn't label yourself his girlfriend until certain conditions are met); Sex is More Powerful than an AK-47 (but it doesn't always have to be a home run); Mean What You Say (and why sex lies are always-always-a bad idea); and Kw How to Listen and What we Care About (and we don't care about home decorating). Any man who picks up What Men Really Want will d in agreement, and any woman who puts its insights into practice will have an instantly happier mate and a stronger, longer relationship.
- Author BiographyIAN K. SMITH, M.D., is the number one bestselling author of The Fat Smash Diet, Extreme Fat Smash Diet, The 4 Day Diet, Happy and Shred. He is a medical contributor on The Rachael Ray Show, host of the nationally syndicated radio show HealthWatch on American Urban Radio Networks and served as the medical/diet expert for six seasons on VH1's highly-rated Celebrity Fit Club. He is also the creator and founder of two far-reaching national health initiatives -- The 50 Million Pound Challenge and The Makeover Mile. Dr. Smith was appointed by President Obama to the President's Council on Fitness, Sports, and Nutrition in 2010.
- Author(s)Ian K. Smith
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date20/12/2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width151 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.36Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.