The Truth About Money Lies: Help for Making Wise Financial Decisions by Kelly Talamo, Russ Crosson (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.83+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionWhen readers want financial advice (and who doesn't these days?), they turn to experts such as Russ Crosson, CEO of Ron Blue & Co., the highly successful Christian-based financial planning advisory firm.</p>In this important book, Russ teams up with gifted communicator Kelly Talamo to offer readers the truth about popular money lies that influence the spending decisions of millions of Americans.</p>Through the use of everyday stories about men and women who wrestle with spending decisions everyone faces, the authors expose the lies involved and give truth principles based on the Bible to refute the lies.</p>Common lies include: </p><ul><li>10 percent is God's, 90 percent is mine</li><li>I can't afford to give</li><li>My security is in my investments</li><li>My talents and abilities produce my wealth</li><li>The harder I work, the more money I make</li></ul>Readers will be better equipped to manage money, make informed financial decisions, and use their money wisely as they replace the common money lies they've been taught with the truth of the Bible.</p>
- Author BiographyRuss Crosson is President and CEO of Ronald Blue & Co, LLC, one of the largest independent fee-only financial, investment, tax, estate and philanthropic advisory firms in the U.S. With a national network of 13 branch offices, the firm serves over 6500 individual and business clients. Russ graduated from Kansas State University with a BS in Mathematics and a Masters Degree in Education. He and his wife, Julie, live in Roswell, Georgia, and are active in the teaching and mentoring of married couples. They are the parents of three adult sons.www.truthaboutmoneylies.com; www.yourlifewellspent.net Kelly Talamo is an author, speaker, and the founder of Men Step Up, a ministry providing men with the leadership tools needed to start and maintain a ministry of their own. Kelly attended Louisiana State University and Columbia International University. He and his wife, Mary, are the parents of three adult children and make their home in Georgia. www.truthaboutmoneylies.com
- Author(s)Kelly Talamo,Russ Crosson
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byDan Cathy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.