The Truth About Rape by Kathryn Hilgenkamp, Laura Kitross, Judith E Harper (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $72.03+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.33Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.05Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionEvery day adolescents face difficult situations and life-changing decisions. The Truth About series delivers current facts and straightforward information to help young people understand the consequences - good or bad - of the life choices they make. Without preaching or dictating what readers should do, each volume carefully explains key health matters, and the social issues, financial elements, and other aspects of the topics relevant to teens today. Focusing on everything from divorce and depression to drugs and eating disorders, the series provides sound advice on avoiding dangerous behavior and coping with stressful situations. Prompting discussion at home, with peers, and in the classroom, this new series encourages teenagers to be informed and to think about these topics from an educated point of view. Ideal for all high school, college, and public libraries, The Truth About series is sure to become a trusted resource for students and educators. The features include: diagstic self-tests; A-to-Z entries covering the topic as the curriculum does; teens speak: real cases in teens' own words. Question-and-Answer features include: fact or fiction? sidebars to dispel common myths; did you kw? spotlights on tables, charts, and statistics. This book also includes resources, a glossary and an index.
- Author BiographyMark J. Kittleson, Ph.D., is a professor of health education at Southern Illinois University who serves as a reviewer for the American Journal of Health Behavior and other publications. Kittleson has published extensively in his field and served on the committee that set the standards for graduate health education programs nationwide.
- Author(s)Judith E Harper,Kathryn Hilgenkamp,Laura Kitross
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2005
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleTruth About Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFacts On File Inc
- Content Note5 charts, graphs, index, glossary
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAssociate Professor Mark J Kittleson
- Contained items statement12 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.