Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe past decade has repeatedly shown that student violence does t discriminate against any school regardless of wealth, location, size, or resources. However, educators who include prevention and continuous improvement of organizational health in their day-to-day planning will be rewarded with a cohesive school environment that is free of violence. Jared M. Scherz has written this book to raise educators' awareness of a school's organizational health. Healthy schools continually improve every aspect of the working and learning environment. Whether a school needs major reform or strengthening of already effective systems, readers will find sound strategies, including an assessment of existing and suggested prevention programming. This book will expand perspectives, challenge current beliefs, and provide a framework from which improvements can be made. Any teacher, parent, or administrator will find this book useful.
- Author BiographyJared M. Scherz is an experienced consultant, coach, and therapist specializing in building organizational health within school systems. His background in psychology affords him a unique perspective to address the needs of educators.
- Author(s)Jared M. Scherz
- Date of Publication18/05/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.