All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, leading search optimization expert Rebecca Lieb brings together more than 50 absolutely crucial facts and insights decision-makers must know to drive more web traffic through better search engine placement. The Truth About Search Engine Optimization doesn't deliver abstract theory: it delivers quick, bite-size, just-the-facts information and plain-English explanations that executives, decision-makers, and even small business owners can actually use, no matter what kind of sites they're running, or what their goals are. Readers will learn how to set realistic goals for search optimization...attract qualified traffic, not just any site visitors...incorporate search engine optimization into both new sites and redesigns...write for users...implement search-friendly content management...avoid problems with rich content technologies such as Flash and AJAX...create metatags that actually work...use public relations, blogging, and other techniques to drive traffic...budget and manage search optimization projects...and much more.Unlike some competitive books, this one's simple to read, simple to use, up-to-date, and complete: it's the only guide to search engine optimization that today's decision-makers will ever need!
- Author BiographyRebecca Lieb is VP and editor-in-chief of the ClickZ Network, the world's #1 source of interactive marketing news, opinion, and resources. She has held leadership positions at both strategic e-services consultancies and global entertainment and media companies, including Universal Television and Networks Group (formerly USA Networks International). As a journalist, Rebecca has written on media for The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal, and spent five years as Variety's German/Eastern European bureau chief. Until recently, she served on the graduate faculty at New York University's Center for Publishing. She frequently speaks on interactive marketing, advertising, and search.
- Author(s)Rebecca Lieb
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication13/02/2009
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Weight354 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.