All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere is the first real look at the facts about Witchcraft and the religion of Wicca. As rewned author Scott Cunningham plainly states, the practice of magic is t supernatural or Satanic. Witches and folk magicians are only utilizing, through timeless rituals, natural energies found within the Earth and our bodies to enrich life by creating positive change. It's all revealed here in the easy-to-read, understandable style that was Scott Cunningham's trademark. Praise for The Truth about Witchcraft Today A really good introduction to Witchcraft and Wicca. . . . I thought it was wonderful. -Marian Zimmer Bradley, The Mists of Avalon .. . the first book I recommend to those seeking information about my religion. -Ellen Cann Reed, The Witches' Tarot One of the best introductory books about Witchcraft and folk magic. -The Broom Closet, BroomCloset.com
- Author BiographyScott Cunningham practiced magic actively for over twenty years. He was the author of more than fifty books covering both fiction and non-fiction subject matter; sixteen of his titles are published by Llewellyn Publications. Scott's books reflect a broad range of interests within the New Age sphere, where he was very highly regarded. He passed from this life on March 28, 1993, after a long illness.
- Author(s)Scott Cunningham
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/11/1988
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight110 g
- Width101 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.