All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionAugust 30, 1975. The day of the disappearance. The day Somerset, New Hampshire, lost its incence. That summer, struggling author Harry Quebert fell in love with fifteen-year-old Nola Kellergan. Thirty-three years later, her body is dug up from his yard, along with a manuscript copy of the vel that made him a household name. Quebert is the only suspect. Marcus Goldman - Quebert's most gifted prot g - throws off his writer's block to clear his mentor's name. Solving the case and penning a new bestseller soon merge into one. As his book begins to take on a life of its own, the nation is gripped by the mystery of 'The Girl Who Touched the Heart of America'. But with Nola, in death as in life, thing is ever as it seems.
- Author BiographyJo l Dicker was born in Geneva in 1985, where he studied Law. The Truth about the Harry Quebert Affair was nominated for the Prix Goncourt and won the Grand Prix du Roman de l'Acad mie Fran aise and the Prix Goncourt des Lyc ens. It has sold more than 3.6 million copies in 42 countries. The Baltimore Boys, at once a prequel and a sequel, has sold more than 750,000 in France.
- PrizesWinner of Prix Goncourt des Lyceens 2012 and Grand Prix du Roman de l'Academie Francaise 2012.
- Author(s)Joel Dicker
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacLehose Press
- Out-of-print date01/03/2017
- Weight934 g
- Width165 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine54 mm
- Translated bySam Taylor
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.