Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionKiki Barker-Thompson has always lived a charmed life. Blessed with wealth, a loving family, a dream career, and the perfect husband, Kiki appears to be living a modern-day fairy tale. But when a startling loss turns Kiki's world upside down, she realizes that her perfect fairy tale life may t be so perfect after all. Maybe living happily ever after is t all it's cracked up to be! For the first time in her life, Kiki has to learn to deal with true heartache-and the repercussions for her marriage are far-reaching. To make matters worse, Kiki must work with a nightmare client in the form of a frenemy from the past-or risk endangering her new business. Their uncomfortable reunion will force Kiki to confront issues and insecurities that she left behind long ago. Or so she thought. With her unshakable spirit and optimism, Kiki Barker-Thompson must w learn to re-evaluate her choices-and her dreams. In doing so, she may just find that a real-life happily-ever-after could be possible after all.
- Author BiographyRachel Schurig lives in the metro Detroit area with her dog, Lucy. She loves to watch reality TV and she reads as many books as she can get her hands on. In her spare time, Rachel decorates cakes.
- Author(s)Rachel Schurig
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.