All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe truths and myths about getting into the top schools from a private college counselor who has placed 75 percent of her clients in the Ivy League, as well as the most competitive colleges in the country. Now, for the first time, Dr. Katherine Cohen offers her successful program in a book complete with worksheets, timelines, and checklists that help students demystify the college admissions process and get into the school of their choice. Divided into chapters that cover everything from what courses to take in high school to how to ace that all-important interview, this book will become the college admissions bible for both students and parents alike.
- Author BiographyA graduate of Brown University and Yale University, <strong>Katherine Cohen, Ph.D.</strong>, founded her private counseling practice, IvyWise, in 1997. She holds a certification in college admissions counseling from UCLA. Dr. Cohen lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Dr Katherine Cohen
- PublisherHyperion Books
- Date of Publication23/04/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHyperion Books
- Weight349 g
- Width156 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.