All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
About this product
- DescriptionThere's something to say about amazing, awful, hopeful, magical, tragic love! There is one defining moment in life that changes everything...and that moment came when Brianna Hart least expected it. Life wasn't sunshine and roses for Brianna. She was painfully watching her granddad slowly die and dealing with her own insecurities. It's t that she didn't believe in love, she just didn't believe in the fairytale-the happily ever after bullshit. Her experience, love is there...and then it isn't. Brianna enjoyed her predictable, rmal, breathable life. That is, until she met an intriguing, mysterious, irresistible boy named Sean Gentry. Their journey through love is passionate, heartbreaking and witty...all at once. Glass slippers and fairy dust won't solve the dilemma's that lie in store for these two. But maybe if they wish for it with all of their might, their fairytale will come true and love will conquer all. After all, first love has the power to make you believe love can last forever. Let The Truth About Love take you on a true-to-life reminder of the power of first love. This charming love story about an endearing pair of broken teens trying to journey through love is romantic, heart wrenching and comical. This vel is packed full of emotion and brutally honest characters. You will even find a slutty fairy princess and a ghost to throw a refreshing twist on this coming of age story.
- Author BiographyTL Fisher is a new adult indie author from somewhere in the middle of nowhere, Illinois. She has a soft spot for hopeless romantics and flawed souls...so that's what she chooses to write about. Her first novel, The Truth About Love, was released in October of 2015 as the first book in a three part series (The Whole Truth). She loves wine, bourbon and life in general. She loves everything outdoors...hiking, hunting, fishing, star-gazing and campfires. She is married to a wonderful prince, who may not have been her first love...but will certainly be her last. Her four beautiful, amazing daughters have taught her a great deal about broken hearts and bruised egos. Because she was reincarnated from a mermaid, she plans to return to the sea someday...and live happily ever after.
- Author(s)T L Fisher
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.