All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.38
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.83
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.45
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.52
About this product
- DescriptionA fresh new look for the beloved series -- set to relaunch just after a brand-new prequel hits stores! The truth about Stacey is that she has diabetes, a fact she keeps secret from everyone except her new friends in the Baby-sitters Club. But Stacey's condition causes a lot of problems, and she has to miss a lot of BSC meetings. Can she find a solution before her new friends get sick of her disease?
- Author BiographyAnn M. Martin's The Baby-Sitters Club series sold over 176 million copies and inspired a generation of young readers. Her novels include the Main Street series, BELLE TEAL, the Newbery Honor book A CORNER OF THE UNIVERSE, HERE TODAY, A DOG'S LIFE, and ON CHRISTMAS EVE, as well as the much-loved collaborations P.S, LONGER LETTER LATER and SNAIL MAIL NO MORE with Paula Danziger, and THE DOLL PEOPLE and THE MEANEST DOLL IN THE WORLD, written with Laura Godwin and illustrated by Brian Selznick. She lives in upstate New York.
- Author(s)Ann M Martin
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBaby-Sitters Club (Numbered)
- Series Part/Volume Number003
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Weight122 g
- Width160 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.