Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionAnthony Sutton stated: We w have the formidable task of bringing these gentlemen to the bar of justice to publicly answer for their private and concealed actions. Stressed retired Brigadier General Andrew J. Gatsis on AugusT 11, 1986: Though aware of the Communist goal of world domination, the average U.S. Citizen refuses to believe that the real threat comes from governmental officials and their n-governmental confederates who secretly espouse the same objectives as the openly avowed Communists. The Truth at Last! Part 11, Traitors In Our Midst examines the reasons for, and the Americans behind, the fall of freedom and the rise of tyranny throughout the world.
- Author BiographyRobert W. Pelton proudly claims a heritage going all the way back to well before the War for American Independence. One of Mr. Pelton's ancestors, John Rogers, came to America on the Mayflower and was one of 41 signers of the Mayflower Compact.
- Author(s)Robert W Pelton
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.