All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionTwo couples. Friendship, suspicion, deceit. And the truth. Florian Zeller's The Truth, in the English translation by Christopher Hampton, premiered at The Chocolate Factory, London, in association with Theatre Royal Bath. It follows the phemenal success of The Father (Theatre Royal Bath, Tricycle, London and West End) and The Mother (Theatre Royal Bath, Tricycle, London), both by Florian Zeller and translated by Christopher Hampton.
- Author BiographyChristopher Hampton was born in the Azores in 1946. He wrote his first play, When Did You Last See My Mother? at the age of eighteen. Since then, his plays have included The Philanthropist, Savages, Tales from Hollywood, Les Liaisons Dangereuses, White Chameleon and The Talking Cure. He has translated plays by Ibsen, Moliere, von Horvath, Chekhov and Yasmina Reza (including Art and Life x 3). Florian Zeller (b. 1979) is a French novelist and playwright. His works include The Fascination of Evil (Prix Interallie 2004), Artifical Snow, Lovers or Something Like it and Julien Parme. His plays include The Father and The Mother.
- Author(s)Florian Zeller
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication17/03/2016
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight113 g
- Width127 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Translated byChristopher Hampton
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.