Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $45.20Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.40
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $46.12
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $33.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe Tunnel under the World is a science fiction story that was first published in 1954 in Galaxy Magazine. It has often been anthologized, tably appearing in The Golden Age of Science Fiction in 1981. In the story, Guy and Mary Burckhardt wake up in their house in Tylerton on June 15, having both had terrible nightmares, but they can't recall the events of their dreams. It turns out they have been, unkwingly, waking up and reliving the same day and having strange experiences that they fail to recall after falling asleep. This goes on until Gary decides to try to discover what's happening to them. This is a story that keeps turning into something else just as you think you have it figured out. The ending will t fail to send a shiver down your spine.
- Author(s)Frederik Pohl
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight136 g
- Width165 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Read byEmmett Casey
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.