All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThirty years in the making, William Gass's second vel first appeared on the literary scene in 1995, at which time it was promptly hailed as an indisputable masterpiece. The story of a middle aged professor who, upon completion of his massive historical study, Guilt and Incence in Hitler's Germany, finds himself writing a vel about his own life instead of the introduction to his magnum opus. The Tunnel meditates on history, hatred, unhappiness, and, above all, language.
- Author BiographyWilliam H. Gass, who celebrated his 80th birthday in 2004, has been the recipient of numerous awards, including the first PEN/Nabokov Award, a National Book Critics Award for criticism, a Lannan Foundation Lifetime Achievement Award and the Pushcart Prize.
- Author(s)Willian H. Gass
- PublisherDalkey Archive Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNormal, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDalkey Archive Press
- Weight454 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Read byWillian H. Gass
- Contained items statement3 CD-ROMs
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.