All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- Descriptionaeo An important new book about global migration. aeo Provides a clear account of both early and modern forms of migration. aeo Drawing on the work of key theorists in a range of disciplines, the author sets out an original theory for understanding current trends in global migration.
- Author BiographyNikos Papastergiadis is Simon Fellow, University of Manchester.
- Author(s)Nikos Papastergiadis
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication18/12/1999
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight348 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.