All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe Turn Around Trader explains the up and downs of how I overcame my difficulties in trading into making consistent profits in the stock market. With this book, I explained how I started trading with as little as $1,500 and turned it into over $40,000 then to lose it all. After losing it all, something click and I recoup, raised capital, and took what I learned into making over $100,000 in profits. Thought out my journey as a trader I learned the hard way and with this book, I explain how difficult it is for retail traders and what it takes to succeed as a trader in the stock market.
- Author BiographyI am a graduate of Southern Mississippi with a degree in Sports Administration and currently finishing my Master's in Business Administration. I started trading just after starting graduate school to make some extra income. Instantly, I was hooked at trading and my niche was trading options for monthly income. I spent the next the next couple of years learning from other services which did nothing but caused me headaches and pains. I quickly gained an edge at trading implementing my own set of rules and strategies to which I continue to use today. I've learned a lot over time as a retail trader, and that's why I wrote this book to help others.
- Author(s)Lester Tarver Jr
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.