Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionSince 1984 the Turner Prize has done more than anything else to bring contemporary art to the attention of a wider audience. This updated edition of the only book to focus on the history and impact of the prize offers an opportunity to look back on all the artists who have participated in the prize including the shortlisted artists for 2005. In a year-by-year survey, each winner and shortlisted artist is represented by a short illustrated essay, including a discussion of their career to date, and full colour reproductions of their work. The Turner Prize provides an invaluable reference resource for all those seeking a better understanding of contemporary art.
- Author BiographyVirginia Button is a former curator of the Turner Prize and an author and critic.
- Author(s)Virginia Button
- PublisherTate Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTate Publishing
- Content Note200 illustrations
- Weight1000 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.