All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $47.96Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionBaby tushies. Grown-up tushies. Animal tushies. Tushies are all around us! Even the word, TUSHY, is fun to say. C'mon, say it with us: TUSHY! TUSHY! TUSHY!Here's a celebration of this squeezably soft body part, with humor and warmth that readers of all ages will relate to.
- Author BiographyFRAN MANUSHKIN is the acclaimed author of over two dozen books for children, including Baby, Come Out!; Hooray for Hanukkah!; and The Matzah that Papa Brought Home. A native of Chicago, she lives in New York City, and travels extensively to promote her work at conferences and school visits.TRACY DOCKRAY's first picture book was Delia at the Delano, which was privately commissioned by Ian Schrager to celebrate the opening of his South Beach boutique hotel. She is also the new illustrator of the Beverly Clearly books from HarperCollins (cover and interior art). A native of Texas, she lives in New York City with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Fran Manushkin
- PublisherFeiwel & Friends
- Date of Publication24/05/2011
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFeiwel & Friends
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width128 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tracy Dockray
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.