All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAward-Winning Regency Romance from Julie Klassen. Emma Smallwood, determined to help her widowed father regain his spirits when his academy fails, agrees to travel with him to the distant Cornish coast, to the cliff-top mar of a baronet and his four sons. But after they arrive and begin teaching the younger boys, mysterious things begin to happen and danger mounts. Who does Emma hear playing the piaforte, only to find the music room empty? Who sneaks into her room at night? Who rips a page from her journal, only to return it with a chilling illustration? The baronet's older sons, Phillip and Henry, wrestle with problems--and secrets--of their own. They both remember Emma Smallwood from their days at her father's academy. She had been an awkward, studious girl. But w one of them finds himself unexpectedly drawn to her. When the suspicious acts escalate, can the clever tutor's daughter figure out which brother to blame...and which brother to trust with her heart?
- Author BiographyJulie Klassen is a fiction editor and novelist who has worked in Christian publishing for many years. She has won the Christy Award: Historical Romance for The Silent Governess (2010) and The Girl in the Gatehouse (2011).
- Author(s)Julie Klassen
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/02/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.43Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.