All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA beautiful, modernized version of the Grimms fairy tale 'The Twelve Dancing Princesses.' In this story, twelve princesses find that their shoes are worn out every morning-and they are totally exhausted! A handsome suitor discovers that they are enchanted, and each night, in their sleep, they are going to a magical world to dance in a ball. By helping to break the spell, he earns the love of the youngest princess. The story ends with a beautiful wedding ball.
- Author BiographyBrigette Barrager graduated from the California Institute of the Arts with a BFA in character animation. She inherited her mother's collection of fairy tale books as a child, and her love of those magical, fantastic, and dreamy worlds has never left her. She lives in Los Angeles, California, and this is her first book.
- Author(s)Brigette Barrager
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content NoteFull-colour throughout
- Weight481 g
- Width228 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $50.21Trending at AU $51.40
- AU $35.28Trending at AU $40.42
- AU $24.53Trending at AU $25.87
- AU $30.71Trending at AU $33.53
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.35
- AU $28.23Trending at AU $28.72
- AU $12.09Trending at AU $18.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.