Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionThe landscape of the 1932 Connecticut farm is bleak and rocky. farm animals furrowed parched grass. To this lonely place the State brought an unclaimed child, without a past or conceivably a present. But Zara, who has been abused and used for the purpose of others, is determined to control her own destiny. Scenes showing the tender growth of love between a woman and a child, or a college boy corralling a wild pig, or a barbaric barn dance, are unforgettable. But at the contentious State convention, Zara discovers the secret that will give her powers she has never imagined. Set against the background of small-town politics, 12 O'Clock Bus is an amazing and beautifully written book the reader will t forget.
- Author(s)Adrienne Wolfert
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.