All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionGeneral Thi served in the Vietnamese National Army, also kwn as the Army of the Republic of Viet Nam (or ARVN). His last position was commander of an Army Corps Task Force south of the Demilitarized Zone. He fought for twenty-five years in Vietnam until Saigon fell in 1975. Here he provides a rare and valuable insight into South Vietnam's side of the Vietnam War. General Thi pulls punches in his denunciation of the various regimes of the Republic, and of the complacency and arrogance toward Vietnam in the policies of both France and the United States.
- Author BiographyLam Quang Thi was born in the South Vietnamese province of Bac Lieu. Correctly predicting that his country would be in a perennial state of war after the French left, he decided to pursue a career in the army. He was awarded the Vietnamese National Order, 3rd Degree, the Vietnamese Gallantry Cross with seventeen combat citations, the U.S. Legion of Merit, and the Korean Order of Chung Mu. He holds a French Baccalaureate Degree in Philosophy and an MBA from Golden Gate University in San Francisco. He currently lives in Milpitas, California, USA.
- Author(s)lam Quang Thi
- PublisherUniversity of North Texas Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationDenton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of North Texas Press,U.S.
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 16 maps
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.