All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTWILIGHT GARDEN will inspire everyone to transform their outdoor space into a twilight paradise Some say that the twilight hours are the best time to enjoy a garden; a time when the spirit of the place really comes alive. It is also the time when many people pass front gardens on their return home, have a few spare minutes for garden maintenance, or want to enjoy the garden for entertaining. Full of easy maintenance advice, planting ideas for evening fragrance, colour, lighting, design, and attracting wildlife, this is a book for how people garden w. Front gardens, terraces, larger plots and containers will all be covered.
- Author BiographyGardening writer Lia Leendertz has a gardening column in the Guardian's Weekend magazine. She is a frequent contributor to Gardens Illustrated, and studied horticulture at the Royal Botanic Gardens in Edinburgh. Her books include Gardening SOS: Your Problems Solved, The Half-hour Allotment, The Allotment Notebook, Indoor Plants, Family Garden and Conservatory and Greenhouse Gardening. She also writes a gardening blog, 'Midnight brambling'.
- Author(s)Lia Leendertz
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPavilion Books
- Weight978 g
- Width196 mm
- Height268 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.