Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.32Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
About this product
- DescriptionIn the previous vel A New Life a set of twins is introduced: Pamela and Terry Larson. They are left orphaned by an automobile accident that also left Terry as a paraplegic invalid. Pamela spends as much time with her sister as possible kwing that she has t much time to live; but the years drag on and the brain damaged girl is left with only her sister for comfort, her and Nurse Holly Pritchard who works at the Rehabilitation Center that the Smith family owns. To provide entertainment for her sister Pamela puts on disguises and becomes new friends for Terry telling her strange and outlandish stories along the way. When love enters into Pamela's world she fights it until Terry longer needs her. Finally death comes to Terry and her cremated remains are returned to reside with Pamela in her home. But along with the ashes comes Terry's ghost slowly hardening into a form that can communicate with her sister. Havoc ensues until Terry's zombie takes on a life of her own. Then things get really weird!
- Author BiographyRonnie Anderson is the author of over a hundred novels of fantasy fiction and science fiction. All are without crude graphic language, sex or violence and meant for light hearted readers of all ages.
- Author(s)Ronnie G Anderson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.