All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionA young bridegroom enlists private investigator William Monk to track down his fiancee, Miriam Gardiner, who disappeared suddenly from a party at a luxurious Bayswater mansion. Monk soon finds the coach in which Miriam fled and, nearby, the murdered body of the coachman, but there is trace of the young passenger. What strange compulsion could have driven the beautiful widow to abandon the prospect of a loving marriage and financial abundance? Monk and clever nurse Hester Latterly, themselves w newlyweds, desperately pursue the elusive truth--and an unkwn killer whose malign brilliance they have scarcely begun to fathom.
- Author Biography<b>Anne Perry</b> is the bestselling author of two acclaimed series set in Victorian England: the William Monk novels, including <i>Blind Justice</i> and <i>A Sunless Sea</i>, the Charlotte and Thomas Pitt novels, including <i>Death on Blackheath</i> and <i>Midnight at Marble Arch. </i>She is also the author of a series of five World War I novels, as well as eleven holiday novels, most recently <i>A New York Christmas, </i> and a historical novel, <i>The Sheen on the Silk, </i> set in the Ottoman Empire. Anne Perry lives in Scotland and Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Anne Perry
- PublisherBallantine Books
- Date of Publication22/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleWilliam Monk
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books
- Weight254 g
- Width133 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.