All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionAuthors Clinton Longenecker, Greg Papp, and Timothy Stansfield reveal that all too often business organizations are defeated while the clock is still ticking. Bogged down by sluggish business practices that stifle change, they are unable to pick up the pace when necessary to score and win. The Two-Minute Drill translates football s lessons for business leaders who want to succeed in today s competitive marketplace. The book clearly shows what it takes to accelerate change and improvement within any type of organization.
- Author BiographyClinton O. Longenecker is the Stranahan Professor of Leadership and Organizational Excellence in the College of Business Administration at the University of Toledo. He is a frequent speaker, corporate consultant, and media source, and was chosen as Entrepreneur of the Year by Ernst & Young in 2004. Greg R. Papp is president of Cube Culture Corporation, a consulting firm specializing in performance improvement. He was formerly controller of Aeroquip-Vickers Corporation. Timothy C. Stansfield is president of IET, Inc., a manufacturing consulting firm that has worked with 1400 manufacturing plants over 20 years. Tim was selected as Entrepreneur of the Year by Ernst & Young.
- Author(s)Clinton O. Longenecker,Greg R. Papp,Timothy C. Stansfield
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/08/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.