CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionI believe that the Bible teaches assertiveness as the most mature, biblical way of living. In very simple terms, assertiveness is when we say, Come sit with me. Let's talk about our relationship. What is working for us and what needs to change? When we are assertive we do t run and hide from relationship difficulties, neither do we demand that things are done our way. Instead, we face the problems head on, and in a calm, but firm manner, we address the issues that need to be resolved. When I have been privileged to help people become assertive, they have t only improved their interpersonal relationships, they have developed a healthier self-esteem, and for people with a faith in God, that relationship has also deepened. Because I have seen such positive changes in the clients I have worked with, I have become passionate about the importance of being assertive. My own relationships have also improved when I have practiced assertiveness. Before I worked as a counselor, I taught school for several years. Later, as a counselor, I wished that someone would design a course on assertiveness that could be used in the classroom. If children would learn the value of assertive behavior early in life, they would struggle less with relationships throughout their lives.
- Author(s)Martha Fehr M.A.
- PublisherWestbow Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2011
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNashville, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestbow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight258 g
- Width203 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.