All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Bible is filled with golden nuggets of advice, instruction, and inspiration. Many of these nuggets come to us as a result of questions people asked. One of those occasions produced the greatest advice ever given. Jesus was asked, -Which is the greatest or first commandment of all?- In other words, -What is the most important thing we can do in life?- Jesus responded, -You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength, and the second is like it, you shall love your neighbor as yourself. There is other commandment greater than these.- If you analyze Jesus's statement carefully, He reduces the important things in life to only two worthwhile pursuits, to love God and love others. This book, The Two Things That Matter Most, will examine exactly what that means and provide helpful insight in making it a reality in your life. I am convinced they will be the two most important things you'll ever do!
- Author(s)Keith R Gardner
- PublisherChristian Faith Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication13/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChristian Faith Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.