All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1973, this is the definitive book on the Ising model, a mathematical model of ferromagnetism in statistical mechanics. This updated edition of the classic text features an extensive section on new developments. Geared toward advanced undergraduates and graduate students of physics, it is also suitable for physicists working in statistical mechanics and related fields. Reprint of the Harvard University Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1973 edition.
- Author BiographyProfessor Barry M. McCoy is on the faculty of the C. N. Yang Institute for Theoretical Physics at Stony Brook University. Tai Tsun Wu is Gordon McKay Professor of Applied Physics at Harvard University.
- Author(s)Barry M. McCoy,Tai Tsun Wu
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight658 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $7.52Trending at AU $8.17
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.65
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.29
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.74
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $27.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.