Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionArmy Historical Series. Center for Military Publication number CMH 30-18-1. Recounts the turbulent years of the Army's transition from the draft to an all-volunteer army. Examines both the broad context in whichh the end of the draft occurred and the less well kwn perspective which the Army's leaders brought to bear on the challenge they faced. Provides both a glimpse into the dynamics of the reciprocal relationship between the Army and society and a case study in the successful management of fundamental organizational change.
- Author(s)Center of Military History,Robert K. Griffith Jr.
- PublisherBooks Express Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSaffron Walden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBooks Express Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight578 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Foreword byJohn W. Mountcastle
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.