All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionTHE U.S. HEALTH SYSTEM offers t only an historical perspective detailing the origins of our health care system, but also discusses the forces that changed and shaped our system into what it is today. Underlying the comprehensive information on health care costs, finance, access, delivery and reform, is the ethical question of whether health care is a right or a privilege. You'll find real-world stories of health care organizations that must deal with delivery and financing of services, as well as references to web sites for further information. Each chapter poses topics for further debate in a Question of Ethics and provides hands-on exercises in the Activity-Based Learning sections. Exhibits in each chapter will stimulate discussion on the various chapter topics.
- Author BiographyProfessor Emeritus of Health Policy and Administration, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania. School of Urban Affairs and Public Policy, University of Memphis, Memphis, Tennessee.
- Author(s)Camille Barsukiewicz,Marshall W. Raffel,Norma K. Raffel
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2010
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour tables, figures
- Weight620 g
- Width208 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement6th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.