All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.52
About this product
- DescriptionThis ambitious volume brings together original essays on the U.S. women's movement with analyses of women's movements in other countries around the world. A comparative perspective and a common theme-feminism in social movement action-unite these voices in a way that will excite students and inspire further research. From the grassroots to the global, the significance of the U.S women's movement in the international arena cant be denied. At the same time, the way in which international feminism has developed-in Asia, in Latin America, in Europe-has altered and expanded the landscape of the U.S. women's movement forever. These distinguished authors show us how.
- Author BiographyLee Ann Banaszak is associate professor of political science and women's studies at The Pennsylvania State University.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication21/09/2005
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitlePeople, Passions, and Power: Social Movements, Interest Organizations and the Political Process
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byLee Ann Banaszak
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.