Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionPatterned after the first volume published in 1964, The UFO Evidence, Volume II is much anticipated by the research community. The book reports 30 years of UFO sightings since 1964 with related data and descriptive features organized by category. Among the topics discussed are the w strongly established patterns of UFO sightings, the growing evidence worldwide that UFOs represent someone's techlogy, the history of government sponsored UFO investigations, and political and human responses to UFO sightings. The master chrology is an incredibly complete listing, which also refers the reader to pertinent sections in the book for fuller descriptions.
- Author BiographyRichard H. Hall is a well-known authority in the field of ufology. In 1964 he compiled the first volume of The UFO Evidence as a documentary report for the National Investigation Committee on Aerial Phenomena. Hall is outgoing Chairman of the Washington-based Fund for UFO Research. He was a consultant to the 1966-68 University of Colorado UFO study sponsored by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research.
- PrizesWinner of Anomalist Book Awards: Best Report 2001.
- Author(s)Richard H. Hall
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication28/12/2000
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Note15 photographs, 88 illustrations, bibliography, index
- Weight1116 g
- Width151 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine48 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.